Scene: My mom, my younger sister {who shall be known as Sassy on the blog} and I went out to dinner while the boys were all at Scout Camp. Okay, so Easton was with us, but he loves chilling with the girls. We had finished dinner and were trying to decide on a dessert to share. We asked the server for her recommendation and were told that the white chocolate sauce on white chocolate cake, with white chocolate sprinkles was delicious.
Me: Well, that sounds good. Do you guys like white chocolate? I think we will need to like it to like this dessert.
Mom: Yep, I like it.
Sassy: I ate white chocolate chips off of the FLOOR last night.
Needless to say we ordered it-we wouldn't want Sassy to have to resort to eating off of the floor for the second day in a row.
Clarification: the night before my mom was baking with white chocolate chips. They spilled and Sassy ate them within the 10 second rule. {she wanted me to make sure that was said}
2 comments:
I've seen your mom's kitchen. I would totally eat off her floor! I feel bad that I missed you (and your mom) when I was driving through a few weeks ago. Maybe next year I'll see you!
This is hilarious! Cute Sassy. :) I would eat off your mom's floor, too. She is so clean!
Post a Comment