We have a winner folks! Random.org generated the number 5, which means that the winner is Lindsay who said, "That's awesome! Garrett went through the button/tag fascination phase a little while back (and, let's be honest, still hasn't completely crawled out...especially where zippers are concerned. He loves him some zippers). As I'd watch him reach for any button, zipper, or string attached to my clothing, I swore up and down that I'd sew something like this in time for the next child. Here's hoping, though, that I can just win one of yours instead (so much easier!). Count me in!"
Congrats Lindsay! Email me at justkalee (at) gmail (dot) com with your address and your prefered color scheme (boy, girl or neutral).
2 comments:
No kidding... I won? Wow, thanks, KaLee! That's awesome! I'll email you my address straightaway!
I can't believe you had a giveaway while I was on vacation, er I mean a trip to Utah. (for clarification ... vacation = Dad + Mom; trip = family). At the Nickell Campout no less. We sure missed seeing you there. Just curious - had you been camping with us would you have done a real giveaway? I just like to win you know, and am sad to have missed the opportunity to even try. Remember those competitive Nickell/Bentley genes?! Yes - you have 'em too ya know! They pretty much run rampant in us all ... you saw Abbey's comment on Nat's blog, right?
Cute little blankie by the way! Maybe next time will be my lucky one.
Denise
Post a Comment