Thursday, July 29, 2010

And we're* done

As I post this now, Ronnie is finishing up the Wyoming bar.

Hooray!

Let the summer actually begin.

*I use the term we pretty loosely considering I'm not actually the one who took the test.
[We won't hear results until mid-October.  They love to torture you with the EN.TIIIIIRE process.]

6 comments:

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

So happy for you guys, hope all went well for Ronnie and that he passes with flying colors... no pun intended!

Jill said...

Wahoo!! congrats Ronnie! I bet it feels good to get that out of the way...

Stevens Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevens Family said...

How long until he finds out if he passes or not?

Pedersen Posse said...

Hooray for both of you. You'll have a husband again! Results are in when???