Monday, July 26, 2010

More Burning Questions for you

I was so in love with the burning questions post I did a while back, I decided a repeat was in order.  So, without further ado...

1. If you gave a large-ish gift to charity, an institution, etc. how would you want to be listed? Or, would you want to remain anonymous?

2. Should siblings share a room?  Why or why not?

3. Do you eat raw potatoes?

4. Your favorite guilty-pleasure of a treat?

5. How do you relieve stress?

6. Favorite song? You know, the one you sing to yourself all of the time.

1. I'd like to think that I would be an anonymous giver, but to be honest it would be cool to have "something" named after even just the family.  Not really me specifically.
2. Depends.  I shared a room for 11 years of my life and turned out beautifully (if I do say so myself).  I figure that while Easton and Kendree are young, we may as well put them together and have an extra room for other things.
3. Heck yes.  With extra salt please.
4. Currently it is Heladas Mexico Coconut popsicles.  Delish.
5. I need to write it all down, every. single. thing. I have to do.  Then, I need some sweets.
6. I always find myself singing songs from college (the reason we get adults get stuck in that "era" I'm sure).  Lately, it's been Maroon Five.  Anything by them.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

1. I would say family name too, especially if it was a running thing, a bit of heritage, a tradition carried on...
2. I think they should at some stage. Although, sometimes I really wish my kids did not, and I know Cade wishes he has his own space alot, lately especially. Telling Ethan it's 'private' and then asking me for a sign to say so, so Ethan knows. Shyeah right bud!
3. Nope, doesn't sound very tasty KaLee!
4. Cheesecake, not baked though. And if I have it, Cadburys chocolate, makes me long for Australia.
5. Same as above... hehe. No, I like to blog hop or watch HGTV, although sleep is truly my best medicine in that regard.
6. I have too many... I absolutely heart Soul Sister by Train and could listen to it over and over. I use to do the same for Jimmy Eat World, The Middle and could do the same with Dashboard Confessionals, Stolen
and Relient K, Must Have Done Something Right.

This was fun KaLee, I think you should make it a weekly thing... hehehe

Carolyn said...

1. I was thinking the same thing. I would just list my last name.
2. I like the idea of my girls sharing a room. However, right now, Evie isn't sleeping through the night consistently. So I'm tempted to move her into her own room so she doesn't wake up Lainey anymore. When they're older? Yes, definitely.
3. No. I liked them cooked in ALL forms. But not raw.
4. Peanut butter n' chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
5. I clean to relieve stress.
6. Lately, I have "follow the prophet" in my head all the time because Lainey sings it all the time. Also "whistle while you work" from Snow White.

Jeri Hawley said...

1. Anonymous (not trying to be self righteous, I just know Clay would die if it was anything but anonymous)

2. Yes, I loved sharing a room with my big sis in elementary school. But very glad I got my own room for Jr. high and high school!

3. No, I prefer them fried = )

4. Mac n Cheese

5. Go for a run with my ipod blasting

6. "Roxanne" by the police always gets stuck in my head... haha, maybe I just say the name so much that it just got a permanent spot in my brain

Jeri Hawley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

1. I think there is already a Harris Fine Art Bldg at USU.

2. We had 6 kids in two small bedrooms and only 1 bathroom for 8 of us. Does that answer the question?

3. I don't mind a bite of a raw potato.

4. I guess there is a Baskin Robbins flavor that Candise said will be my new favorite. Coconut with nuts. But I haven't tried it so I better go with a good brownie.

5. Sit in my 'relax the back' chair.

6. Don't ever watch the Signing Time DVD or you will have 'Signing Time with Alex and Leah' forever stuck in your brain. I always laugh when I hear Goodbye Earl by the Dixie Chicks.

Thanks KaLee for the stress relief!