Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Channeling Stacy London?

I'll admit it. 

I've had a few gray hairs.

Ronnie usually spots them and pulls them.  They have always surfaced one at a time and haven't really bugged me all that much.

But then...

Last week I spotted a gray hair.  Me.

It was basically shining in the bathroom lights it was so glaringly obvious and all of the sudden I was feeling a little old.

I was able to brush it off and aside from complaining for a minute to Ronnie, moved on.

Then, the next day I spotted another one, in just about the exact same location!

This time I decided to get to the root of the problem (hahahahaha).  I grabbed hold of the hair and followed it down to my scalp and that is where I saw it.

A grouping of gray hairs (gasp!).

Right up front next to my hair line.

I debated for no time at all a minute and then decided that the Stacy London look was probably not my best.

All those hairs came right out.

And then I started to prepare myself for many more such experiences in the coming years (tiny sob).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I dunno KaLee... Grandma clothes and grey hairs... if you find yourself knitting afgans and wanting a cat, then we'll have to start worrying

Annie said...

No worries...everyone starts to get gray hairs. But, I do admit it was rather tramatic once when my boss at work pointed out a gray hair in the back of my head. I was just thinking, "seriously Eric, you are going to point that out here in front of everyone".