Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hanging out around the house

Easton loves to play in the empty diaper boxes (like every other child I know--but what kind of mother would I be if I didn't document it).


Getting in by himself is VERY difficult.




Easton has also started to have a new obsession with hats. His favorite beanie is this one made by Aunt Aubrey. He digs it out of the basket, attempts to put it on himself (has never happened yet) and then brings it over for me to put on.

With the camera flash, it is becoming difficult to get a picture with his eyes open.

Easton also loves Daddy's hats. He puts them on by himself the correct way, but then gets very upset when they fall down and he can't see, so Ronnie and I replace them backwards and he is good to go.

Don't ask me what this face means. (trouble, I know)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love it! He is the cutest! Ronnie always loved wearing hats too.

Stevens Family said...

too cute!!! Glad he likes the hat and it fits him! My kids did not like hats much (except the rarity where they would wear them for a few minutes and then off they'd go).

Erica & Dan said...

I cracked up when I saw the last picture. It looks like he is coming up with a plan of something troublesome. He is too cute for words!