So, it's no secret that I really like sweets.
For me, a life without sweets is not really worth living.
Honestly.
You'll probably be as surprised as I was at something that occurred last night around nine. I was snacky, as usual and mentally went through the treats I had readily available to me. I didn't feel like salt water taffy, sweet-tarts, or popcorn so I decided to give up and just have water (you know, be a good girl for once).
This morning when I woke up, I remembered that I still had a stash of my favorite valentine candy.
These bad boys.

The fact that I honestly, truly, cross-my-heart forgot about them is a small miracle.
Just thought I would share. (My thoughts, not the candy--that is all mine!)
2 comments:
Now I know who to give Sydney and Charlotte's hearts to. No one in my family cares for them, but I can't just throw away perfectly good candy.
I had no idea you blogged!! I am working on getting into this who thing...I am not very consistant yet but I will get there. I hope its okay I added you:)
Post a Comment