Monday, February 09, 2009

It's time to do a little bragging

I am rocking one of my resolutions this year.

Haven't missed a single day yet.

That's right.

I am flossing every. single. day.

Based on my post a little over a year ago, we all know this is big.

Now, I just need to show this dedication to my other 346 resolutions (if only they required a mere one minute of my day).

5 comments:

D.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.B. said...

Okay, let's try this again, third time's a charm, right?

Good job on the flossing

AND

If you happen to wear a size 6 or 7 shoe go to Warren's Towing and get a free pair of Merrells. They are cute, but even if they weren't they're free.

sdheinens said...

wow thats amazing! good job. Ok so do you need to even ask...OF COURSE I AM IN SILLY!!!! :D YEA!

Pedersen Posse said...

Good job! I need to do that too. I dislike flossing very much. I'm working on once a week right now, much to Tyler's dismay. He doesn't want me to be toothless when I get older. :)