Recently, I've been reading. This is the easiest activity to do, as I don't have to drag out a sewing machine or stamping supplies.
A few of my recent (in the last year) favorites: [you can also find me on goodreads here. I'll let you go there for my reviews as well, but just know if I am posting it here, I loved it]
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
Ruby Red Trilogy (reads like one long book) by Kerstin Gier
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
Princess Academy (re-read this one) and Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson
Tuesdays at the Castle and Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George
Hopefully you can have a few distracted hours! :)
1 comment:
Some great reads!
I checked Tuesdays at the Castle out from the library for Caitlin to read, but she was overwelmed after 20-30 pages. There are no pictures after all. We will give it another shot in a year or so.
Post a Comment