Yes, I think so.
I'll give a full report when we are back, but let me leave you with this story:
We are on Pirates. Devynee has been picked up at this point (grandparents in SoCal are like gifts from heaven). Easton does not want to go on the ride and we finally convince him because we show him the boats of people that have made it off alive (we glazed over why some seats are empty). :)
We pull into the very first part of the ride (with the restaurant) and he says "Wait! How did they make it night?" Ron explains that we are inside and they painted it to look like that and then Kendree adds (with a sweeping hand motion) "It's all about misdirection!" If you've seen Monsters University you will know her inflection exactly.
It just may be the quote of the trip.
1 comment:
She is awesome! I adore her! Cade has a club at school from Monsters University it's called, 'Who's Ma Cappa' thought you might like that :)
Post a Comment