Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a pretty great Halloween "season" this year.  Why does it seem like this holiday has extended? We had a ward party/indoor trick or treating on Friday the 25th (no pictures, as I tend to be a bit of a single parent at those events), and then the girls dressed up to show Grandma and Grandpa Wyo on Monday. This is the only picture we got that day. [I promise that I do Kendree's hair. She is very into "combing" it herself and it needs to be comb-able for her to do so].


We carved pumpkins on Monday as well. Devynee could have drawn on hers all night.

Easton even touched all of the guts this year.  It was a big milestone.

Kendree wants to show us her awesome bangs once again. The next day she took scissors to them. This girl knows how to frustrate me faster than anyone else! Daddy was nice enough to cut all of her shapes exactly as she drew them.

Pretty good, if we do say so ourselves.

Halloween was freezing cold this year.  We put layers underneath, pinned Devynee's ears to a winter hat and donned our winter coats.  I told the kids this was a true Wyoming Halloween Experience since they were going to have to tell everyone what they were instead of show them.

Superman

A ballerina

Minnie Mouse

No comments: