Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cleaning

My house has not been up to my standards of clean since the arrival of Easton, and as such my mind has been directed toward cleaning. (This does not, however, mean that it has been cleaned yet).

I'm kind of stealing this idea from my wonderful friend Jen who has posted similar ideas here and here, but I have one specific product that I would like to recommend--and it's not cheap.

De-Solv-It
Say it with me now: De-Solv-It.

Go buy some. RIGHT NOW!

This stuff can do wonders. It has removed gum from my hair (I know that you aren't supposed to get gum in your hair after the age of 6, but sometimes I struggle), stickers from windows, oil stains from laundry and the list goes on and on.

Not only is it magical, but it smells delicious--like you could drink it (although I'm pretty sure you shouldn't). Orangey goodness will radiate from your house. Yum.

No comments: