Thursday, January 17, 2008

Numbers

39: days I have been a mom

2: days I have showered before noon

3: days my hair has actually been blown dry

7: blog posts since that time (Pathetic, I know)

113: times I have wanted to post, but just couldn't make it happen

327: diapers changed

46: family and friends introduced to Easton

32: pounds shed (I'll admit that birthing a little someone definitely helped this number!)

4: days left 'til I return to work (boohoo!)

1: item on my to-do list that actually gets checked off every day

23: items remaining on said to-do list that I want to have done before I go back to work

0: Nintendo Wii purchased (not for lack of trying--I call three stores 2-3 times a day trying to time it when they have one in stock)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It adds up quickly, and time does go by too fast! What's Ronnie's number on diaper changes?
Karen

Lindsay said...

ONLY 327 diapers?! Life is just beginning, my friend, it is just beginning.

Bethany said...

i just love this post. you are missed right now! Casey wants a Wii too! But why a Wii, and who is it for???