Thursday, December 08, 2011

2 weeks

Seriously, where has the time gone?

We've been incredibly spoiled as Ronnie's parents were here for the first 10 days of Devynee's life and then Ronnie was able to take off several days so today is the first day that I'm flying solo with the three kids (and technically Easton was at preschool for three hours this morning, so I don't know that it really counts).

We've had meals and babysitting, etc. and I have appreciated and loved it all.  I did take all three kids to a Relief Society Christmas Dinner on Tuesday (Ronnie had a meeting) and it took me 25 minutes to get everyone loaded (when I started 25 minutes before I had to leave I thought that we were going to get there really early.  Not. So. Much.) but I did it.  See?  I can do hard things. :)

Now, on to some pictures of that little Devynee.






 Grandma and Grandpa Cali.

 Devynee does have a sister who loves to give you "the look."
 And a brother who is getting too big.
 Ready for church.

 The girls
 And the boys!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

That time has flown! How big (and super cute) does Easton look ready for church... melt my heart! I tell ya, you guys make extra cute kids, better not stop now! You are looking fab too KaLee! Snuggle that bubba girl Devynee for me!

Rachel said...

You're awesome KaLee! I LOVE those pictures! Devynee is so beautiful and I love all the pictures of the kiddos.

Unknown said...

It does go too fast! Where did you get the bow in the first couple of pics?

Pedersen Posse said...

What cute pics! Devynee looks so much like her siblings.

Anonymous said...

We miss you all. What a gorgeous family!!

us said...

Oh KaLee! She is beautiful. I love the first picture!

D.B. said...

Ye-ah, the baby is lovely! And, I too, loved Easton in his suit :)