Friday, December 23, 2011

Because that is what is most concerning?

Those who know (and love!) Ronnie, know that he has a bit of a "germ" issue.

As in, he really thinks about germs, and how he can stay away, and if things are safe to eat, etc.

Seriously though, I love him.

So anyway.

We were watching Fear Factor the other day (on our DVR, which means I have no idea what episode it was, in case you were going to ask. Also, who else LOVES that that show is back on TV? Did I just age myself?).

Okay, so we were watching Fear Factor and the stunt was going into a tank of 3000 gallons of cows blood (or some other non-important number of gallons) and retrieving cow hearts, which you then had to put in the MOUTH of your partner, who then had to spit them into a container.

So pretty much the sickest thing ever (except for the snake cages, I could never do that in a million years).

And after the first couple is done, the second couple is gearing up to start and Ronnie turns to me and asks (with genuine concern on his face)...

"They better be using new cow hearts, because I wouldn't want to put a cow heart into my mouth that someone else has had their mouth on."

After I caught my breath from my laughing fit, I replied with,

"Really?  That is the most concerning thing about this stunt?"

And that, my friends, is why we will never win the $50,000 prize.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ray and I could not catch our breath we were laughing so hard!

Chris and Beth Will said...

I think that was last week. We saw a minute of that, but I was so disgusted by the huge thing of blood that we didn't actually watch the stunt. You think I wouldn't be affected by a whole tank of blood, but it was so gross!

Shorter family said...

That is so funny. We totally watched that same episode! My biggest concern was that it must smell sooo nasty! If I remember correctly they were married couples. So it's totally ok to share germs. You and Ronnie share a tootbrush right? Ha ha
Wish we were closer so we could watch fear factor together:)

JMG said...

I am the exact same way as Ronnie about germs!!!!!!