Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My big four year old

Birth (headed home from the hospital)
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday
 4th Birthday

Where to start?

I can't believe my little baby boy is four years old, but he doesn't let me forget, not even for half of a day.

Easton is a great big brother, loves to have real conversations (during which he gets really mad at me if I am distracted), loves both of his sisters (with different ways of showing that love), wants to be with his dad all of the time and is a kick to be around.

It's a good thing that growing up takes some time (although that time still seems to fly by) because I can't imagine missing out on time with my Easton boy.  Luckily he doesn't realize how clueless we are at this parenting thing or we could be in real trouble. 

I sure do love him!

No comments: