Thursday, December 15, 2011

Those crazy kids of ours

Nothing like being fickle, I always say.

Remember when Easton had his own dedicated blog? [link is dead, so I'm not linking]

And then Kendree was born and I started the "kids" blog?

Well, with three, I have decided that I'm going to migrate all of the kid posts over to this blog and let that one just sit.  I know it gets some traffic, and the initial thought was that those who don't want to know the nitty-gritty about each child's well visits didn't have to read about them, but let's face it...

This blog is about my family and life.

And my kids are my life.

So, if you want to read all of my random ramblings and crafty things (you know, someday when I have time for that again), you'll have to read about how many pounds my kids have gained as well.

I think I will like the simplicity.

Let's hope I don't drive you all away!

I haven't actually done the migrating yet, but just know that I won't be posting to the kids blog anymore. :)  All in good time.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You won't drive me away! I love reading about your kids and your crafty things and thoughts and everything else. :)