On December 10th, Devynee got her first real bath. I decided to do it in the sink this go around (the other kids had their first baths in the tub) because they are really only in there for like 2 minutes and it is so much easier to control a squirmy newborn in a more confined space. The trick of the towel in the sink is one I learned from Ronnie's mom and it just makes everything better (no cold sink sides to deal with!).
Isn't it convenient that the glare on the water made our little girl modest?
All ready for church (10/11/11). Kendree wore this same dress (made by Aunt Aubrey). It is miniature in size so I have to make sure to get them in it before they get too big!



1 comment:
I love it!
You guys have a lot of things coming from Aunt Aubrey (they'll be shipped on Monday)! :)
Post a Comment