
The happy little family after the game. You may be wondering why we chose to wear Wyoming colors. We still love our Cougs (a little more--but don't tell), but Laramie is not the place to proudly wear your BYU gear. In fact, we packed ours up in long-term storage in the garage. It really is insane how much the Cowboy fans hate BYU. Note: there are nice Cowboy fans, but we are trying to avoid the few psycho ones.
And here is cutie little Easton in his Wyoming gear (given to him by Aunt Erica and Aunt Sarah). You can't see them very well, but he also has precious baby Uggs on that are to die for. Sorry the picture is a little washed out. Mommy doesn't have mad camera skills.
5 comments:
How precious is he! I think you all look great in the Browns, oh I mean Cowboy colors. What an adorable son you have. He is such a cutie! Good Work!
He is cute no matter what team he is rooting for!
Grandpa & Grandma
Are those the boots that i got him? They really are to-die-for!!
-Katie
He is soooo cute!! He should be the new University of Wyoming mascot! I wish we could play with him!
I think Easton is so cute!!!!!!!!!
Abbey
Post a Comment