Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And now I go shopping

Sometimes, when you live in Wyoming, you fall on the ice and scuff your favorite (cheap) black flats like this.

So then you clean off the gucky (my own word, thank you) and it still looks like this.

So you get out your trusty Sharpie and attempt to fix the problem. (In the past, you may have had success with this kind of fix).

But not this time.
Looks like a new pair of shoes is in order.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Awesome. I would have done the same thing.

Lindsay said...

Ah, the Sharpie fix. I've relied on that shoe repair method many, many times. (Unfortunately, I don't think it ever truly worked.) Well, have fun shoe shopping!

Unknown said...

We know how much you love new shoes! Hope you find some just as cute.
Karen

Lauren said...

Nice one. That is hilarious! I actually would've done the exact same thing. New shoes will be fun, though!

Stevens Family said...

I have done the sharpie thing... I don't even have snow or ice to blame on my shoes getting ruined... just me running into things I guess.