I normally have my presents to Ronnie decided in November, I purchase them and I am relaxed.
This year, it just didn’t happen. We live in a city with only a Wal-Mart, I was 9 months pregnant and…well…that is all of the excuses I have.
Around December 20th, I finally admitted to Ronnie that I didn’t have a single thing for him yet. He looked at me with glee on his face and said “Really? I don’t have anything for you either.” We then decided that we would make things easy and get a “together” gift.
We determined that gift should be the Nintendo Wii.

One problem. Everywhere was sold out.
No big deal, we would just wait until after Christmas to actually purchase it. (We assumed at the time that we would be able to acquire one by mid January.)
Not so.
We were calling three different stores at least twice a day in the hopes that they had just gotten some in and we could run and buy it.
I was getting impatient, so I looked for alternative solutions.
We ended up ordering a bundle off of GameStop.com (now our Christmas present became a Christmas/Valentine’s Day/Anniversary present).
It came this week.
We have been Wii-ing it up every night, and we love it! (Note to parents: the Wii playing only begins after Ronnie has completed his homework—don’t you worry).
I’m sure you can look forward to some actions shots soon.
And just for the record—I’m the queen of bowling. The Wii does not lie.
Oh, and also I kicked Ronnie’s trash at boxing.
The End.
2 comments:
K, that is hilarious! I totally want one of those! I heard the boxing give you a pretty good work out!
I am pushing for the Karaoke hero! I would be my own hero every afternoon while I was alone, with only Mallory and Dawson to cheer me on (and convienently unable to articulate how horrendous I can be!).
I am looking forward to action shots! :)
aaaahahahahahah!! SO AWESOME!! I can't tell you how jealous Casey is right now. ;)
Post a Comment