Friday, February 01, 2008

Smiles and sleeping (what a life!)

I know that many of you are about ready to strangle me, seeing as there have not been any new pictures for over a week. Who knew that getting those little buggers off of the camera would be such a hard job?

During one of Easton's "smile fests" this was the best picture I got!
This is how he smiles when Daddy is playing with him!
Another big grin--always for Daddy.And this is the face I get when I attempt to make him smile--obviously I need to work on my technique.
We thought we better document how he sleeps. At night time we bundle him up like a baby burrito, but during his day naps, he gets to lay as he wishes. Most of the time his hands are in this exact position. He sure doesn't look very relaxed, but I assure you, he is DEAD asleep.
A close up of the sleeping precious-ness!

This was my failed attempt at catching another Easton habit on film. When he is waking up he ALWAYS opens just one eye first. He opens that one eye really wide and assesses the situation. Then he decides his next move. I guess he figures opening both at once is just a waste of energy.

And finally. Easton enjoyed a little nap-o-roo on his dad's shoulder and when he was put down--his face looked like this. That darn hood on this outfit got a little in the way...

5 comments:

bonnie said...

Easton is just beautiful! From, Bonnie (Cheryl's Mom)

Ray said...

Love them! Thank you for the new faces
Karen

Shorter family said...

I want to give him a squeeze! He is soooooo adorable!!
Miss you!

Candise said...

Daddy's always get the best smiles! He is so cute.

jill said...

isn't it funny how you can watch a little baby sleep all day, and that you know how he opens one eye at a time when he wakes up. When jack was born I could watch him do nothing all day long and still be entertained!!