Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blessing Day Part 1

Easton had a wonderful blessing--Ronnie did a fantastic job. It was great to have Grandpa and Grandma Cali, Kari, Grandad and Grandma N, Uncle Jerre and Aunt Jean in town. I have a TON of pics, so today we are highlighting the star of the show and tomorrow I will post the group shots.

All tuckered out. He wore a darling white tux with tails on the jacket and everything.

Now he's awake! Sporting the blanket crocheted by Grandma Nickell.

We took off that pesky jacket!

There's a happy boy!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

TOO CUTE!!! He IS so happy, especially in the last picture, it's my fave!

Ray said...

Ronnie did a great job - even got his name right! It was truly a very special blessing. And Easton was great too - he did not make any noise - because he is such a happy boy. We are glad we were able to come.
Grandpa & Grandma

Stevens Family said...

He is getting so BIG! I can't believe it... I wish we were there.

Shorter family said...

He looks so handsome! We wish we could have been there! Give him a hug from his future in-laws!

Josh and Gnickie said...

he looks precious. You can't get anymore angelic than that. Way to go guys.