Wah-lah! See, I told you it wouldn't be long until the crib skirts were done. We get to view them on my couch for now, since you know there is no way I was stripping Kendree's crib for these shots.
The girl crib skirt:
And a close-up of the pleat in the middle. I'm leaving the basting stitches in for now (hence why the pleat is not very pleat-ish) since one of these bad boys will be in storage for quite some time. And the boy crib skirt:
Another picture of the basting stitches still in pleat.
Moving on to the quilts! I just need to make a quick trip to the store to procure some batting and basting spray and I'll be on my way. It's nice to have a semi-end in sight.




3 comments:
Hi, KaLee! You probably didn't know this, but I follow your blog very closely. :) Not only is it a bit like reading a great non-fiction novel, it also inspires me to be more creative! You do such a great job with EVERYTHING!!
I don't comment nearly enough - but I am absolutely in love with both crib sets. I am secretly hoping that you end up having a boy AND a girl so you can use them both! Twins can hide, right?
I wish we weren't so far apart. I think we could have a lot of fun together at the fabric store!
You are amazing to me!!! I love everything you make!!!!!!!
Post a Comment