Friday, October 28, 2011

Right where he/she should be

That was the result of my ultrasound this morning. 

I don't know if it was my constant prayers, or if the doctor was just wrong to begin with (since I can feel the same hard lump at the top of my belly that I could feel before, only now I am told that is the bum), but this baby is head down.

We toyed with the idea of Ronnie finding out the gender at this appointment, but then it just didn't seem like a great idea.  I would start analyzing everything he said and he would be extra nervous about tipping me off.

Bring on the weekly doctor appointments and all the fun of those last four weeks!

2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Yay!!! So glad to hear! :D

us said...

KaLee you are amazing! I love all of your projects. Can't wait to hear when this new baby arrives.