We arrived early in the morning, ate breakfast in their trailer and then headed over to see the sites (we also visited last year, so this year we focused on things we hadn't done in the past). Easton loved riding in the rover up to the cove.
Kendree thought it was pretty neat as well.
We also took the kids for a spin in a handcart (just around the shortest track they have).
Look! A picture of the whole fam!
Easton even tried his hand at pulling one of the mini handcarts they have for kids. He did actually pull it (although I don't have a picture of that) and I was impressed because those things are way heavier than you think they are going to be.
Next, we headed back to the trailer for a nap for Kendree and a little BYU football viewing as well. After Kendree woke up, she played in the pebble rocks for FOREVER! She would get a handful...
and then deposit them on the stop next to where I was sitting. Every time she set them down she would say "tank too!" (thank you).While Kendree was busy with rocks, Easton threw balls...sometimes to no one and sometimes to Daddy or Grandpa or Mama.
I always forget about taking pictures until the very end of trips, so we have to take what we can get. Easton with Grandma Great.
And sorry Grand Dad, but this is the ONLY picture I had of you...I think that Easton took it. :)
We sure had fun and it was great to see them! Now we're just waiting anxiously for them to make a trip up for hunting season!










1 comment:
How fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Martin's Cove...I need to take my kids there, too!
Post a Comment