Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby #3 Girl Everyday Quilt

I still just love this color combo (thanks Alisa for the nudge in that direction).
This one I machine quilted 1/4 inch from all seams, then washed the quilt and dried it on high to get that more "vintage-y" effect.


I really tried to line up the back and front quilt pieces on this one (the third quilt I did) and it shows.  It has a much more even back piece.   Once again, I machine bound this quilt and as we can see with all three of my quilts recently, I really love a striped binding.

This will be the quilt (if the baby is a girl of course) that will come to church and on most errands and get the most day to day use.  You can see Easton's everyday quilt here, and Kendree's here.  If this little one is a boy, he'll get the quilt seen here.

And now I can say that all of my baby sewing projects are complete.  Now on to the rest of my to-do list....just about a month left to go!

No comments: