Wednesday, October 05, 2011
32 weeks
Whew! Another two weeks have come and gone...now to figure out where exactly they went!
I feel like a broken record, but I continue to feel really good. I still haven't had a lick of heartburn and my ankles are looking skinny. My feet are definitely a bit more, shall we say--spread, than normal, so not every shoe in my closet is comfortable.
I'm getting lots of "Wow, when are you due?" comments from total strangers now and I'm excited that instead of saying November (which sounded like forever in September) I can say next month. It has a much better ring to it. They don't need to know that it is not until the 30th. :)
I thought that the wonderful massage was the fixer of my sciatic pain, but alas, it is back. If I get up in the middle of the night (inevitable at this point) I basically drag my left leg wherever I am going. During the day, I don't have nearly those issues, just occasional pain.
I have to admit that when looking at the picture this month, I started to understand why people ask me if I'm sure I don't have twins. Ah well, it's all part of the process.
As for the names, we have gotten approximately nowhere. I've decided to take a new approach and am in the process of compiling a "master list" for myself. I'll then give it to Ronnie for his editing and we'll whittle it down from there. The goal is to go to the hospital with 3-4 names for each gender so we'll see how close we can get.
Curious to compare? 30 weeks, 28 weeks, 26 weeks, 24 weeks, 20 weeks, 18 weeks, 16 weeks.
Labels:
baby3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment