I can't believe Easton is One...It doesn't seem like it have been that long. Congrats on your first year of success as a Mom and Dad.
I've heard if you can survive the lack of sleep the first year, the rest of the time raising Easton will be a cakewalk...until the teenage years. But, what do I know, I'm not a Mom.
We miss y'all bunches. Happy Late Birthday Easton!
4 comments:
yay for a little one year old! Happy Birthday Easton
Already?! Hooray! Happy birthday to Easton! And in case you haven't already figured this concept out...it just keeps getting better. :)
Oh!!! Happy Birthday little man!!! So fun but yet such a sad day when your baby grows up and truns one. Oooo nursery just around the corner.
I can't believe Easton is One...It doesn't seem like it have been that long. Congrats on your first year of success as a Mom and Dad.
I've heard if you can survive the lack of sleep the first year, the rest of the time raising Easton will be a cakewalk...until the teenage years. But, what do I know, I'm not a Mom.
We miss y'all bunches.
Happy Late Birthday Easton!
Post a Comment