Thursday, December 04, 2008

Snow

We have lots of it.



I'm not complaining (for once--that should probably be written in all of your journals).

All of my life, I have believed that Laramie did not plow their roads.

They just want us all to be fantastic snow drivers (which I totally am by the way).

But then, the unthinkable happened this morning.

As I drove to work, I was following....




wait for it.





A snow plow!

That was actually plowing snow.

I sang a little song of joy and happily followed at 20 mph so that I could drive on plowed roads.

Loved it!

Picture blatantly stolen from my friend Jen's blog.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Can you believe it, I actually miss the snow! Something about Christmas and snow just makes sense. 60 degrees and Christmas doesn't. (Although, it is nice.)

Rachel said...

That's hard to believe... I don't think I've ever seen a snow plow in Laramie. I guess the one plow has a hard time making it around the whole city:)

Jen said...

What?? A snow plow? How can that be? Well, that just ruined my blog post.

Nice pic by the way. :)

Jen and Joe. said...

KALEE. Did you just win on the P-Dub site???????????????

Anne Marie said...

Do you watch....
wait for it....
How I met your Mother?

Chris and Beth Will said...

What? I am in total shock. Laramie is moving into the current times. I think Laramie got a lot nicer in a lot of ways since I moved away- hum.