Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

These are not in any order. I'm too lazy to do that.

Easton loved checking out what everyone else got in their stockings. As you can tell by his tired eyes, this was shortly before taking a nap.
Giving Grandpa a "cheese" while looking at stocking goodies.

Easton loves his new little rocking horse. It sings, makes horsey noises and talks!


Posing for Grandpa in front of the tree.
This picture was post-nap, after most of us had opened presents and Easton joined us once again. He loves to rock out to his guitar.

Just a cute one--couldn't resist having it on here.
As you can see, the horse was a hit for the majority of the day.


He even learned how to do a proper cowboy dismount. I don't think he could show his face around his Wyoming friends if he didn't get that figured out in a hurry.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ride um cowboy! I can still hear in my head the song the rocking horse sings...hope you aren't driving mom and dad crazy with it! We loved having you here for Christmas.
Love, Grandma Cali