Literally.
I felt famous tonight.I jumped around the living room, babe in arms, yelping and causing a ruckus.
My stomach felt giddy and I could barely sit still in my chair.
I had three friends and cousins email me excitedly (friends and cousins who I adore but don't hear from that often).
Why all of the excitement you may ask?
That would be because I won.
I won a Le Creuset Dutch Oven from PioneerWoman!
Behold these beauties:
I know, you are jealous. It's okay. You are not alone. So are the other 10,381 commenters.
Sometimes it pays off to keep putting your comment in there (even when it seems hopeless)!
And in case you were wondering, I chose blue (but let's refer to it as Azure Blue--it sounds much more refined--and if this dutch oven is anything, it is refined).
But now the big question--what should I make in it first?
P.S. Thanks P-Dub!

10 comments:
I'm jealous! You enjoy your lovely blue beauty; I'm bound and determined that one day I too will win, heehee.
What WOULD one make for the inaugural use os such a thing...
I have the red one. A good friend bought it for me a year ago, and it has been one the best presents I've ever received. You're going to love it!
Do you have to claim this on your taxes?
I just checked the website and saw the name Kalee...I knew it was you! You lucky duck, that pan should have been mine!!!
KaLee you are so lucky! I am totally jealous. I enter her contests every single time too! I love that you won. Congrats!!!
I guess I should keep entering even though every time I do I think it is hopeless. Now I know someone who one maybe one day I can win too. Congrats!!
Congratulations!! You are going to LOVE it!
Nice KaLee! I saw these for the first time over Thanksgiving- Chris' parents have the blue one also. And his brother was raving about them. Now I want one. Lucky you.
Way to go!! As Napolean D. would say...Lucky......
I have a red one that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... I cook everything in it. It washes up like a dream. I'll give you some cleaning advice- just use a paste of baking soda, a little water and a sponge, it will come clean every time. And don't use any metal utensils! they scratch so easily...
Post a Comment