Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Gift that Made Ronnie's Day

Because he is a law student and spent countless hours last year studying the *actual* laws of property, Ronnie loved this gift!
I'm almost positive that anyone who has ever had to deal with a toddler will find it funny--but the law school connection pleased Ronnie to no end. In fact, he asked for this post on it specifically (a VERY rare occcurance at our house). Thanks Shorter Fam!

P.S. Party post up on Easton's blog.
P.P.S. I should probably clarify that this is a shirt for Easton, NOT for Ronnie. (just in case)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! It is sooo true! But it is not just for Toddlers, just wait and see - all kids think that!

Clay said...

We could try to find one for Ronnie, but I don't think a 2T would look that great on him. It would probably look more like a dickie on him than a shirt.

D.B. said...

that shirt iiiis funny