We finally arrived home from a 10 day trip on Sunday. I am now knee deep in laundry and the like. (I'm sure you all know what I mean).
It was fantastic to see family. On both sides.
And surprise Karen on her birthday.
Traveling always brings up interesting topics of conversation and experiences.
Like driving behind my 16 year old, permit-holding little sister as she perfected her freeway skills. (Great job Sassy!)
Or fitting 30 people into my grandparents' cabin (mountain home).
Or Easton waking up 5 times (yes, I said 5) times a night while at said mountain home.
Or my sister's newborn sleeping better than Easton.
Or cuddling said newborn and finding myself a little baby hungry.
Or saying "said" about a million times in this post.
But in the midst of all of that, as I sat on a public toilet and stared at the graffiti scratched into the side of the stall I had a thought that I have not been able to resolve.
How does one do that scratching? Fingernail? Knife you just happen to have in your pocket?
Having never contributed any graffiti to bathroom stalls myself, I was stumped.
So now it's time to fess up. Have you ever done it? How did you go about it?
I'm also open to theories.
3 comments:
i'm just sorry we didn't meet up! i hope you had such a fun time! post some pics!! :)
i honestly have no idea how people have the time/means to carve stuff in bathrooms. in 6th grade, we all went to outdoor lab and the campsite had just painted their bathroom stalls. all the girls so easily scratched their crushes names onto the stalls since the paint was so cheap and fresh. we got in HUGE trouble, i'll never forget it.
my first guess would be keys
I love your posts! They ALWAYS make me laugh. What a great long trip. Is this the same cabin that I got to go too that one 4th of July and we got to ride horses and watch fireworks over the lake? If it is...GOOD TIMES!!! I found pictures of that not that long ago. I will also admit to the being baby hungry thing. I mean, Michaela just turned 2. Its about that time. :D
I would half to agree with what Clay said...KEYS!
Post a Comment