Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Personal Celebration

When it is the last night of finals-widow-dom and you have two-thirds of a pumpkin pie left over from your birthday dinner the night before (which request was made because there was NO pumpkin pie at the Thanksgiving Dinner celebration this year--a crime, I know!) and you are also watching the BBC production of North and South and your husband doesn't really like pumpkin pie that much...

this might happen.
I'm just sayin'...
Not that I would know or anything.

6 comments:

Amber said...

What? No whipped cream? It's practically fat and calorie free, right? You crack me up KaLee.

Chris and Beth Will said...

I hate when that happens. (Not that I would know either)

Jen and Joe. said...

I love you so much I can hardly even stand it.

Jill said...

You are hilarious...besides, doesn't pumpkin count as a vegetable? I would say you got your full days worth!

Maria said...

Ha ha ha! I'm so glad to hear other people enjoy sweets as much as me. My weakness? Cookie dough. After I make the dough, there's usually only enough to make 2 dozen cookies. :)

Rachel said...

Lol, that's wonderful. Happy Birthday!