Monday, December 22, 2008

A few things

I love about California when we come to visit*.

1. Getting out of the shower to a bathroom that is the exact same temperature as the shower I was just in. This NEVER happens in Wyoming. Especially in the winter.

2. Never putting on lotion. After 4 years of fairly regular trips to California, I now know that it is not my skin, it is the extreme weather of where I have lived/live. (I'm talking about you Utah and Wyoming).

3. I am reminded how slow life really is in Laramie, and how much I love it.

4. No coat necessary.

*Besides family of course. They are all a given.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Whenever I got visit Utah, I always get nosebleeds. I think the dry weather plus the high altitude does me in every time. Also? BIG HAIR, it's so dry that my hair stays big all the time while I'm in Utah. Out here in IL it's so humid that my straight hair hangs down, all deflated next to my head. Fun times.