Easton is starting to be a little boy and no longer a baby. So sad for mommy. He has lots of new vocabulary including: grandma (MAMA), cracker, star, bubble, birdy, baby, hi, and thank you (every once in a while). He has learned so many new signs this month that I don't think I can list them all and even has a few consistent "made up" signs that I have yet to interpret.
He continues to babble all of the time. Because of his facial expressions and voice inflections, most people assume that they should understand what he is saying--which leads to some funny conversations when they ask me what he just said. I have to honestly answer "I have no idea."
Since he has grown so much this last month(vertically), more of the house is in his reach--not fun for me. We went to the doctor today and the nurse loved him. He screamed bloody murder the entire time we were doing his measurements and as soon as I set him down on the floor (which is where he wanted to be the entire time) he looked at the nurse and I and giggled. Little stinker.
Easton is still a very skinny child. He is 19 lbs. 5 oz. and is not even on the charts for weight. Luckily, they do not seem too concerned about it, I just have to start adding carnation instant breakfast to his milk to pack on some extra calories. He is 31.5 inches high and has moved up to the 65 percentile for height, which explains his new reaching abilities.
He loves reading daddy's paper although his reading turns out to be more like swing the paper around the room.

Last week our household was not feeling 100% and my two boys took advantage of a little cuddle time.
Recently, it was extremely warm in Laramie for March, so warm that we let Easton help Daddy BBQ outside. I missed the spontaneous fake laughing the entire time before I got outside with the camera--so you will hear Ronnie trying to initiate one. Coming inside after this little adventure led to a gigantic tantrum. Not fun. Hurry spring, please hurry!
2 comments:
That laugh is HILARIOUS! He is so funny and getting so big. Can't wait to see him in 10 more days!
So CUTE! I love the laugh...Ronnie's that is. Just kidding. Hopefully it will warm up some more for y'all soon.
Post a Comment