The only thing worse than having the flu yourself...
...is watching your 15 month old go through it two days later.
Please excuse my blogging absence while I cuddle my normally-uncuddle-able child.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is the best part of your kids being sick - the 'cuddle' factor. Although secretly I also enjoy the part where I get to clear my schedule from all those 'gotta-dos' that suddenly don't seem so important anymore. Good ... better ... best!
2 comments:
That is the best part of your kids being sick - the 'cuddle' factor. Although secretly I also enjoy the part where I get to clear my schedule from all those 'gotta-dos' that suddenly don't seem so important anymore. Good ... better ... best!
Happy Health to ya'll!
Denise
P.S. Maybe you can unload your DVR list as well.
I do hate when they are sick, but that cuddle part is the very best! Hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment