That first zero before the cowboy was for the county number, so your license plate number was just four characters long.Ever since high school, I have wanted to have a license plate that looks like this: (I have mad "paint" skills, I know)
In my dream world, I knew that if Ronnie ever wanted to throw my safety to the wind, I could march down to the county office and get a license plate with my name on it.
Until yesterday.
As I was walking the 3.5 miles (approximately) from the parking lot I am allowed to park in (even though there are 100 empty spots in the parking lot right next to my building--a rant for another day) I saw it.
A car with my license plate.
MY LICENSE PLATE (imagine that sentence said in the way that Ross says "My Sandwich" on Friends).
It will never, ever be mine. (sob)
2 comments:
I feel your pain! I always wanted LUCK until I saw it on some stranger's car...The owners probably had no idea it was actually my last name....it's a hard life we live.
so can you tell me the safety reasons? I always figured it was a downside to have word on a plate because it is easier to remember than numbers, so if you were a bank robber, people would more easily remember "dave" than 7367. But thats just me. You could always just get it in another county number?
Post a Comment