Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I guess I'll keep him

When my dad found out the ring was lost, he asked me if a new ring came with a new husband.

We had a good laugh over that suggestion.

But it looks like I won't have to worry about getting out into the dating world just yet...

We found my ring! And when I say we, I mean my father-in-law. All by himself.

Whew!

3 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

woohoo!! Did he have to take the whole car apart?!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found it, I would have freaked out! I have been worried about it since your post on Monday.

Stevens Family said...

I hope that's to show you he didn't want you to find a new husband! We like you in our family and don't ever want that to change! :) As long as you can still put up with my brother (I don't know how you do it sometimes, although he's a lot nicer now than he used to be).