You remember Easton's blankie right? Well, here is the "in the wash" back up. It is not nearly big enough to really cover him at night, but works great for car trips, etc. and we just put another blanket on top so he still has the feel of the minky fabric.
My sister Sassy is going on a trip for band this year--to Disneyland. They are having a silent auction this week, so I put together this baby gift set. It includes a crocheted blanket and burp cloth, tag blanket, eight thank you cards for the mom-to-be and a congratulations card for the gift giver.
And here we see the girl version.
Thanks for indulging me! Now if I could just stop reading in my spare time, I might have more things to show you later on!
8 comments:
Very nice! I like the buttons on the cards... always been a favorite of mine. Did you crochet around the edging of the burp pad and stuff? Or do you have a machine that does that?
All of that is just so cute. I hope I can learn to make stuff like that before the babies come.
I will have to find the craftiness in me:)
Cute! One of these days you'll have to give me some sewing lessons.
I don't think anyone thinks you just sit around during the day. You always seem to be doing something wonderful. :)
Such cute things you've been making! I wish I would enjoy doing those things to, but I'll just buy them from you, when the time comes. Speaking of, I need to place another order for cards. I'll let you know!
Wow, I'd say you are near amazing.
This is totally random, but I saw it on craigslist and thought of you:
I am in search of some of those really cute homemaid burp cloths for my son. WOuld like to purchase about 50 of them. Please email me with what you would charge me for these and fabric options. Or if you prefer I am willing to purchase the fabric(you let me know how much), and then I will pay you for your time.. Would like these ASAP. Thank you so much. You may respond to this ad, or email me at tommyandheidiz@gmail.com
P.S. I am located in Green River, but willing to deal with shipping if needed
Those baby gift sets are just too dang cute! Almost makes me wish I lived in Wyoming! (you are the 3rd happiest state in the USA, you know.)
But what I really wanna know is - do you ever sleep?! You are one talented, busy girl! I wish it was genetic, but alas ... I'll just have to settle for bein' related, cuz I'm pretty sure you got my share of crafty and organized.
Keep up the cute work!
Denise
Post a Comment