is the sound of rolling thunder.
When I am safe, inside, and warm.
I haven't yet figured out if it has to do with the connection to spring (which is not here at all by the way), memories of watching rain and thunder out the window, or some other unknown reason.
And it doesn't matter. I'll just sit and listen.
1 comment:
Me too! I feel exactly the same way about thunder.
One of my other sounds that is very comforting is if I'm in bed, trying to fall asleep and someone starts the bath water. It can't be a shower...it has to be a bath. Unfortunately Jared doesn't take baths...so I really only have memories of when I was a little girl going to sleep and I felt safe and comforted and my mom would take a bath to relax (probably her only time to relax was after I went to bed). I don't know why I just thought of this...haha.
Post a Comment