Thursday, March 05, 2009

Representing

Because we are lucky enough to be friends with Lindsey and Steve, we scored tickets(through them) to the BYU vs. Wyoming game that were on the second row behind the BYU bench.

Despite his face here, Easton did really enjoy the game. I always worry that the noise will be too much for him (especially since football games were not fun for him), but he loved it! You will notice that he is sporting Wyoming gear. He was born in Wyoming, so while we live here, he is a Wyoming fan*.
See how happy he really was? And no we are not wearing BYU apparel. We value our lives too much to do that. We wore neutral colors (which confused all of the BYU fans around us, I am sure). BYU winning always makes it a good day.

*We are Wyoming fans all of the time, except when they play BYU. There is just something to be said for the loyalty you develop for your undergraduate school.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe how big easton looks sitting in his own chair...he's looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby!

JMG said...

I have to play the devils advocate--I love ya--but don't you have some loyalty to the school where you grew up and where your father teaches? :)

Chris and Beth Will said...

Very fun, but I can't help but notice the lack of people at the game. Was the game nearly over, or is Wyoming just that bad? Since I don't know anything about Wyoming basketball anymore does that make me a bad fan, or can I just be a "retired" fan?

Bethany said...

how fun! such a great game.

Scott and Alicia said...

Yeah for BYU!!!! We are totally BYU fans through and through. We also valued our lives and did not wear BYU clothing. Too bad we couldn't cheer really loud for BYU.