Saturday, March 07, 2009

Oh, the things we say...

Normally people do posts about funny things their kids say, but with Ronnie and I in the same house, kids are not necessary.

Scene: While watching Jon & Kate Plus Eight.

R: They got dogs?
K: Yeah, two German Shepherds.
R: I don't think they are German Shepherds.
K: They will be.

{Don't you love it when things grow up to be different things?}

Scene: Ronnie had just teased me about something, so I proceeded to chase him and then tackle him on the couch.

R: What are you trying to do [insert 10 second pause] lay on top of me?
K: You were going to say "squish me," weren't you?
R: No.....crush me.

{No offense was taken from this comment. It was too funny to do anything but laugh}

1 comment:

Shorter family said...

We still quote your, "I wish I could cut off your air supply!"
And of course we sing the facts of life on a regular basis!
-Jess