Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And I get a little bit weirder

...if that is possible.

We all know my issue with lists. I love my lists.

In the last few days, I've realized that I have a list that I was unaware of previously.

My DVR.

I love it, I really do, it's just that I can barely stand to push the "list" button on my remote because I see the gigantic list of all of the episodes we have yet to watch and I feel overwhelmed.

In the afternoon, when Ronnie isn't home, I don't push it at all, because I just have to stare at all of the shows that I can't delete because we have to watch them together.

Curse you the-entire-season-of-LOST and the-last-four-episodes-of-24.

I want you gone.

Soon.

1 comment:

Josh and Gnickie said...

Oh how Josh and I miss the days of our DVR double dates... A little Heroes and Til Death.

I am glad to hear the DVR is still treating you well.

24 is good these days...so catch up soon:)