KaLee, I so think Kendree looks like you in this last one. She is so precious, love all the photos!
Exactly right- so precious! So perfect! ohmygoodness I want to hold her! Congratulations you guys! Keep the cute pics comin!
so sweet! I love the look on Easton's face when he's holding her... so cute!
Easton looks pretty happy to have a new little around. And I love that he calls her Kenny. How cute is that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
KaLee, I so think Kendree looks like you in this last one. She is so precious, love all the photos!
Exactly right- so precious! So perfect! ohmygoodness I want to hold her! Congratulations you guys! Keep the cute pics comin!
so sweet! I love the look on Easton's face when he's holding her... so cute!
Easton looks pretty happy to have a new little around. And I love that he calls her Kenny. How cute is that.
Post a Comment