Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No baby yet, but...

39 weeks it is. Sorry for the delay in posting. I got hit with a flu bug on Sunday night and no one wanted to see a picture of me yesterday--believe me. It's times like that, when I ship my kid off to Grandma's house so I can sleep for 4 blessed hours that I LOVE living by family. Don't worry though, I'm feeling good now and it's a good thing because....

I'm scheduled to go into the hospital at 8pm tonight! So crazy to think about! Don't be thinking that a baby will be popping out very soon, since last Thursday I was still not dilated at all and only 60% effaced. I'm just hoping that all goes well--I don't really care how long it takes. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm determined to push for less than 2.5 hours this time. :)

There is still a slight chance that I will be bumped, but only if 3 other ladies in Laramie decide to go into labor on their own, so I don't think that will happen (fingers crossed).

It's so surreal to think that I could be holding a baby in my arms by midday tomorrow.

Don't worry, we'll keep you posted!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Good Luck KaLee! I can't wait to see pictures of #2. You look great for 39 weeks! I hope everything goes well with the delivery, I only pushed once with my second. I'll cross my fingers for you....

Lindsay said...

Good luck!! Like Amber, my second came MUCH faster than my first. So here's hoping. :)

Kathryn said...

All the best KaLee, you'll be a rock star I know it!! I am super excited to meet the new 'little'. Good luck, to all of you!!

Ashley said...

Good luck! We're thinking of you!

Chris and Beth Will said...

can't wait to hear.
hope all goes well, and quick!

Carolyn said...

Good luck, KaLee! I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Good luck, you will do awesome! I am still really hoping you get a girl!

Erica said...

I am don't think I can wait much more. Do you think you could tell baby to hurry it up a bit? :)

Josh and Gnickie said...

I am pumped to see the new baby. It is like Christmas...waiting to see if we have a boy or girl to be excited about. Good Luck with Delivery and Recovery. We Love Y'all and Miss you bunches.

The Gardner Family said...

I can't wait to find out what it is!! Boy girl? Pink blue? How fun!