A cute picture taken on Grandma Cali's cell phone.

Kendree taking a nice relaxed nap (arms up
just like Easton).


Taking the first ride in the swing (she really loves it, despite the face).

See? But her hand was in the way here, so when I moved it, she got mad. It's all about the pictures people.

And this little guy is still around as well.

He's making the adjustment pretty well so far, but does not like when Kendree is crying, and I mean really crying. Then he imitates her exact noise (not my favorite thing) until she stops. He is super sweet with her and seems to realize that she is not going anywhere and he better get used to it.
Tonight, I couldn't find a set of keys that I needed and when I asked him where he had put them, he pointed underneath the recliner (where they were) and then said "Sorry, Mama!" So cute. It's funny how he seems so grown up and big. Almost like a giant!
So far, this mom of two business seems manageable (especially if I get my afternoon nap in). It's not the easiest but man it is nice to have friends and family willing to take a certain 2-year old off my hands for a few hours a day.
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture from Grandma Cali's cell phone. I'm glad you love it, too!
Post a Comment