...that I'm a seasoned mother if I find my son eating the snow off of the bottom of his shoes while driving in the car and I don't do a thing about it?
It's even possible that the thought that ran through my mind was "He's quiet, he's happy and he needed a drink anyway."
7 comments:
And this post is a perfect example of why the blog became Just KaLee - I do not subscribe to the feelings that KaLee has about it, I think its gross and won't let him do it!
HAHAHA....you make me laugh everytime!
Hahaha, I laughed out loud, you are a crack up!!
That is hilarious!
Life is good when one finally gives up and just enjoys the ride. I miss you KaLee! Why did everyone move away from UT???
I can't stop laughing! I remember stuff you did when you were little to RJ.
Mom
"he needed a drink anyway" hahaha that was so awesome!
Post a Comment