Shortly after Easton was born, I started a blog just for him. It was a great way to get that "mommy" stuff posted for family to read, without boring all of you!
I plan on continuing to post that same "mommy" stuff for both Easton and Kendree, but let's face it--there is no way I can keep up with a blog per child. (despite what you all may think, I'm not super woman)
So, in all my "fairness" talk with quilts, etc. I realize that there are some things that we just can't change. I've changed all of Easton's posts over to the new "kiddo" blog and will continue to post all things Easton and Kendree there. There will also continue to be a link to the right.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Good idea. I can't imagine managing 2 different blogs, but that's certainly easier than 3 or 5 in my case. :)
Post a Comment